Discover Essential AV Upgrades for Your Home
With people working from home now more than ever and through all the time we spent in our homes over the last couple of years, you may have become painfully aware of some of the short comings of your home entertainment systems, your home networks and even discovered that you need or want certain AV technology you never thought you would before. Carolina Custom Sound offers advanced tech solutions and expert-level audio video solutions for homes and businesses. With almost 20 years in business and 80 years of combined experience, our expert technicians can help with your custom sound and video upgrades.
To hear about some of the most popular av upgrades requests we get from our clients and next steps, read on.
- Flush Mounted In-Ceiling Speakers Many of our clients, especially those with older systems are freeing up floor and shelf space by replacing those speakers with flush mounted in-ceiling and in-wall speakers. We’ve carefully selected brands that build high performance architectural speakers that are available in many sizes, various shapes and those that can be completely invisible allowing them to compliment the room they are in without compromising sound quality.
- Adding an Outdoor Audio System A huge request we get, especially as temperatures warm up and we start spending more time outside, is to add an outdoor audio system. Perfect for around the barbecue or the pool, we have a wide range of speakers and in-ground subwoofers designed specifically for the outdoors. They are weatherproof and sound amazing, easily filling your outdoor oasis with high quality sound.
- Upgrading Your Two-Channel System Many of our music lover and audiophile clients have long had high performance audio systems dedicated to listening to music. Many of the elements in a two-channel system, like the speakers or the amplifiers, will last for a long time and sound great. But all things eventually need to be updated as they age. We frequently swap out equipment that has seen better days and can upgrade that music listening experience in the process by adding in steaming capability, more powerful amplifiers, or a higher quality loudspeaker. The sky is the limit here.
- Upgrading Your TV & Home Theater One of the most frequently requested video upgrades requested by our clients is replacing their old television with a new high quality 4K HD OLED TV or HD home theater projector and screen. With a new TV or projector, your able to ensure you have a crisp high-definition picture perfect for streaming movies and live sporting events.
- Adding an Outdoor TV Another big request is adding a TV to our client’s outdoor spaces like their outdoor kitchen or patios. Brands like Samsung, Seura and Sunbrite make beautiful HD TVs that our outdoor rated. Outdoor TVS are water and dust resistant and built to resist glare and provide a beautiful TV watching experience even in direct sunlight. Rain or shine, our clients enjoy outdoor entertainment year-round.
- Upgrading Your Network Streaming HD movies takes up a lot of bandwidth on a home network, couple that with everyone in the home streaming from their devices at the same time, HD surveillance cameras, and some WFH (work from home) and your network can easily get bogged down and destroy that home theater experience for which you had hoped. Upgrading your network will help ensure you are getting the best movie watching experience possible while simultaneously allowing everyone to be on their devices and for you to easily check on cameras and work from your laptop.
Bringing It All Together
Whether these were some of the av upgrades you have been thinking about, or you have something else in mind, our team at Carolina Custom Sound will collaborate with you to produce solutions for your home that best serve your home entertainment and automation needs. Our resolute team of experts and professional A/V technicians have been installing and servicing home entertainment and automation systems throughout the Greensboro, Winston Salem, High Point, and surrounding areas for over 17 years.
When it comes to av upgrades and technology solutions for your home, we are here to help. Reach out to us today to discuss your needs today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer delivery and home installation?
Yes. We offer free delivery for services that are purchased through Carolina Custom Sound and offer professional installation from our expert echnicians.
Do you program universal remote controls?
Yes. We work with Control4, Crestron, Elan, URC, Harmony, and various other brands for Universal Remote Control programming.
What smart home systems do you recommend?
Control4 is the most widely used residential home automation system and the easiest to operate. Crestron is mainly used for Commerical but is moving its way to Residential.
Do you install AV systems for businesses?
We sure do! We help with system designing and offer equiptment installation for commercial businesses.
What areas do you service?
We offer service to Clemmons, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Advance, Lake Norman, and other surrounding areas of North Carolina. Don't see your city? No problem. Give us a call to see if we service your area!