A professional, high-output sound reinforcement loudspeaker designed to deliver accurate, highly-intelligible audio for moderate to large sized indoor spaces. Works integrally with Crestron Avia™ Digital Signal Processing to produce exceptional results quickly. Advanced integrated coaxial transducer technology affords very high performance in less space.
Available with optional rotated horn for horizontal orientation.
Crestron® Vector™ Performance Loudspeakers provide a professional sound reinforcement speaker solution for large indoor spaces and venues. Featuring a revolutionary coaxial transducer design complemented by advanced Crestron Avia™ digital signal processing, Vector loudspeakers deliver exceptional intelligibility and natural sound quality for speech reinforcement, foreground music, and multimedia presentation applications. Compact, aesthetically-pleasing enclosures afford remarkable performance in less space. A choice of sizes and coverage patterns is offered to address the varying applications and room geometries found in auditoriums, theaters, lecture halls, houses of worship, convention centers, hotel ballrooms, sports facilities, night clubs, and public spaces.
The Vector CS1265 is a compact, trapezoidal speaker enclosure loaded with one 2-way coaxial transducer composed of a 12” (305 mm) LF driver and a 60° x 45° HF horn with 3” (76 mm) diaphragm compression driver. Advanced engineering and construction achieve a space-efficient speaker design with high output capability and consistent pattern control. Its integrated coaxial transducer aligns the low-frequency and high-frequency elements to produce precise transient response and uniform directionality across the entire frequency range.
Note: Specify model VECTOR CS1265-RH for applications requiring the enclosure to be installed in a horizontal orientation. The VECTOR CS1265-RH is assembled with its high-frequency horn rotated 90°.
Advanced Coaxial Transducer
- The transducer in the Vector CS1265 represents a revolutionary advancement in coaxial speaker design. Its high-frequency horn features a large 3 inch (76 mm) titanium diaphragm compression driver, which operates at frequencies lower than typical, allowing the high-frequency horn to smooth the response of the low frequency section to reduce shadowing of the woofer by the horn. The woofer’s large radiating surface works in conjunction with the high-frequency horn to improve directional control at the lower end of the horn’s frequency range resulting in better pattern control throughout the critical voice band. The large diaphragm also allows the compression driver to produce higher sound pressure levels without distortion to deliver incredibly clear and dynamic sound quality for both speech and program material.
- The complete coaxial transducer assembly employs a single, powerful ceramic magnet with dual-gap geometry, which minimizes the spacing between the compression driver and woofer voice coils. This integrated approach virtually eliminates the delay between the two drivers, allowing a passive crossover to be used to seamlessly blend the horn and woofer into a single point source. The reduced demand on the internal crossover helps to maximize efficiency and damping, resulting in performance rivaling a more expensive bi-amplified design. Using a single magnet also reduces the speaker’s weight, size, and cost.
Crestron Avia™ Digital Signal Processing
- Every aspect of the Vector CS1265 is designed to take advantage of the signal refining abilities of a Crestron Avia DSP. Vector loudspeakers and Crestron Avia processing work synergistically to produce a superior speaker system tuned for accurate, uncolored reproduction of voice and program signals. Precision signal processing is employed to accomplish what can’t be done physically, strategically eliminating harsh-sounding resonances caused by horn reflections while retaining every nuance of the original signal.
- Further refinements are employed to maximize transient response and deliver smooth bandwidth performance both within and beyond the speaker’s nominal coverage pattern. The result is an extremely natural sounding speaker system with superior pattern control, improved intelligibility, reduced listener fatigue, and higher gain before feedback.
- The Vector CS1265 is particularly effective in systems where targeted pattern control is desirable, including front of house, delay fill, and foreground music applications. Its clean appearance and familiar format facilitate acceptance by architects and interior designers, and the 40° trapezoidal angle allows it to be mounted near walls or ceilings without obstructing sight lines. Concealed M10 mounting points are included to accommodate either an optional yoke bracket or forged shoulder eyebolts (each sold separately).
- Note: Specify model ">VECTOR CS1265-RH for applications requiring the enclosure to be installed in a horizontal orientation. The VECTOR CS1265-RH is assembled with its high-frequency horn rotated 90°.
- A space-efficient, professional performance loudspeaker for large indoor spaces
- Advanced 12” (305 mm) coaxial transducer with 60° x 45° HF horn
- Available with HF horn rotated 90° for horizontal orientation (model VECTOR CS1265-RH)
- Integrated HF compression driver with 3 inch (76 mm) titanium diaphragm
- Delivers superior performance in combination with a Crestron Avia™ DSP
- Precisely tuned for accurate, uncolored sound reproduction
- Produces high intelligibility and natural sound quality for speech and program material
- Achieves smooth bandwidth performance both within and beyond the specified coverage pattern
- Uniform directionality affords consistent, targeted pattern control
- Capable of high SPLs without coloration or distortion
- Provides excellent cost-benefit compared to more conventional designs
- 40° trapezoidal enclosure affords a clean, unimposing appearance
- Rugged yet light construction for easy, reliable installation
- Concealed M10 mounting points
- Yoke bracket or forged shoulder eyebolts available separately
- Neutrik® speakON® input and pass-through connections