An elegant, ergonomic, and rugged handheld remote with backlit buttons and infiNET EX® RF wireless technology. Nine of its buttons can be custom labeled and assigned to any function. Movement sensing wakes the remote the instant it’s picked up so it’s always ready to use.
The Crestron® HR-310 Handheld Remote is an elegant, customizable wireless controller designed for use in home theaters, bedrooms, hotel rooms, boardrooms, and many other applications. Ruggedized for durability, the HR-310 offers exceptional comfort and ergonomics for hours of one-handed use. Its backlit buttons provide positive tactile response and clear visibility under all lighting conditions. Nine of its buttons are custom-engravable and assignable for source selection, lighting control, and other custom functions. High-powered infiNET EX® wireless performance assures dependable RF connectivity throughout any-sized home or commercial facility.
Backlit Tactile Buttons
- A full complement of buttons provides immediate access to everything you need to watch TV, listen to music, navigate onscreen menus, and browse through media titles. Each button is clearly labeled using familiar text and icons for intuitive operation. Button backlighting affords excellent legibility in darkened rooms. The 5-way thumbpad affords easy directional navigation in normal use and changes colors when placed in four-color mode to provide access to the green, blue, red, and yellow option buttons.
- Each button on the HR-310 is fully programmable to deliver precise and predictable behavior, whether simply adjusting audio volume and flipping through channels, browsing a media library or program guide, controlling a DVR or DVD player, or operating a pan/tilt camera.
Nine Assignable Buttons
- At the top of the HR-310 are nine buttons, which come pre-labeled for basic AV source selection and lighting control. These nine buttons can be replaced with custom-labeled buttons, allowing sources and scenes to be designated by name, and enabling additional functionality for other things like room selection, shade and drapery control, climate control, or anything else. The area above these buttons is also engravable to allow the remote to be labeled with a room name or other designation.
- For information about ordering custom engraving, please refer to the HR-310-BTN ENGRAVED web page.
- Its built-in accelerometer wakes the HR-310 instantly whenever it’s picked up or moved, so it’s always ready for use.
infiNET EX® Wireless Technology
- Ultra-reliable infiNET EX wireless technology provides steadfast 2-way RF communications throughout a residential or commercial structure. The HR-310 communicates with a Crestron control system via an infiNET EX wireless gateway, and can function as part of a complete network of wireless keypads, lighting dimmers, motorized shades, thermostats, door locks, sensors, and other devices.
Long Battery Life
- Under typical usage, the HR-310 can operate for six months on a set of three AAA alkaline batteries (included). To ensure you and your guests are never faced with dead batteries, the HR-310 can be configured to report its battery level and send a low-battery warning to your mobile phone or computer, a Crestron touch screen, or a central help desk, allowing the batteries to be replaced before they ever have a chance to fail.
- Customizable handheld wireless remote
- Elegant, ergonomic, and rugged design
- Fully programmable functionality via a Crestron® control system
- Backlit buttons for AV/DVR control, OSM navigation, and multi-tap alphanumeric keypad
- 5-way navigation pad changes colors when accessing the four-color buttons mode
- Nine assignable buttons with available laser-etched custom engraving
- Ultra-reliable infiNET EX® wireless technology
- Movement sensor wakes the remote when picked up
- Sends low battery alerts to your mobile device, computer, touch screen, or help desk
- Six months typical usage on 3 AAA alkaline batteries (included)