The CLW-DIMSWEX-P is a Cameo® wireless in-wall combination dimmer/switch which features field-replaceable and engravable buttons. Able to dim one load and switch another simultaneously, the Cameo dimmer/switch is great for applications needing to control a fan and light from a single gang in the wall. Along with the entire line of Cameo products, it can be configured with various button layouts and designer colors. Its streamlined design matches the entire line of Cameo dimmers, switches and keypads, making it a great addition to new or retrofit installations. In addition to its attractive look and feel, infiNET EX® communication technology brings proven reliability to the CLW-DIMSWEX-P.
Dimmer and Switch in a Single Gang
- Easily control two independent loads from the single gang CLW-DIMSWEX-P. Designed to reduce wall clutter in new installations and replace existing dual-switch combos in retrofit situations, the Cameo dimmer/switch combo lets you bring controlled lighting to more rooms. Perfect for bathrooms, the CLW-DIMSWEX-P lets you switch on the exhaust fan and dim the lights. Because it has Crestron® intelligence, both loads can be controlled from one button press, or the fan can run for a set period after it is originally activated.
Field-Replaceable Button Faces
- Like their cousin Cameo keypads, the buttons on the CLW-DIMSWEX-P can be swapped in the field, making it easy to change engraving or color after installation. The versatility of up to four buttons takes advantage of prime single-gang wall box real estate; use buttons to control in-room audio or lamps in addition to any other light connected to the system. The comprehensive list of designer colors blends the CLW-DIMSWEX-P into virtually any dcor and style, suiting even the most exquisite space.
- Because the CLW-DIMSWEX-P is attached to the Crestron network, it can also function as a keypad, sending commands to trigger whole-room lighting scenes or distributed audio functions. Supporting up to four buttons, the in-wall dimmer serves as a great user control interface in any Crestron system. Its single-gang form factor maximizes control capability in a small space while increasing the opportunity for Crestron control in every room.
- Ultra-reliable infiNET EX wireless technology provides steadfast two-way RF communications throughout a residential or commercial structure without the need for physical control wiring. Employing a 2.4 GHz mesh network topology, each infiNET EX device functions as an expander, passing command signals through to every other infiNET EX device within range (approximately 150 feet or 46 meters indoors), ensuring that every command reaches its intended destination without disruption.
- The CLW-DIMSWEX-P communicates with a Crestron control system via an infiNET EX Wireless Gateway (model CEN-RFGW-EX, DIN-AP3MEX, or MC3). Up to 100 infiNET EX devices may coexist on a single wireless network, and every device that is added to the network effectively increases the range and stability of the entire network by providing multiple redundant signal paths.
- In addition to field replaceable buttons, the CLW-DIMSWEX-P features screw-clamp connectors for simplified wiring while reducing installation time and material costs. So slim, the Cameo line can be installed in standard gang boxes, making them the perfect choice for both new and retrofit projects.
- Field replaceable and engravable buttons
- Provides forward-phase dimming
- Available in all designer colors
- infiNET EX® robust wireless communication
- Models popular Cameo® style
- Configurable up to 4 buttons
- Matching aesthetics across entire line
- Screw-clamp connectors for easier & improved installation
- Stylish bargraph provides real-time status feedback
- CEC Title 24 2013 Compliant